Dr. Hussain has more than 20 years of extensive allergy/immunology experience. She received professional training from Jinnah Sindh Medical University,
Dr. Hussain states that she practices what she preaches: “The most important information is discovered by time spent carefully listening to patients—there
is no substitute.” In an era where time pressure has minimized face to face time with the physician, I spend the time with the patients—and
they greatly appreciate it.
Research Experience: Asthma, Allergy & Sinus Center, Kissimmee, Florida
- Florida Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Society
- Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America (APPNA)
- Dr. Shama Hussain & Dr. ImtiazAhmed XPRESS STUDY: Xopenex Rx for 12 weeks duration (10 / 2000 - 11 / 2000)
- Dr. Shama Hussain & Dr. ImtiazAhmed TARGET STUDY: Completed a two month study with Allegra (07 / 2000 - 08 / 2000)
- Dr. Shama Hussain & Dr. ImtiazAhmed SMART STUDY: Successfully completed a seven month study with Serevent Inhaler. Randomly chose patients for the study.